This section describes how to add a new person to iLOQ Locking System.
Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Proceed as follows.
- Select Basic data > Browse persons.
- Select Add person.
The Adding a person wizard is opened.
- Select Add base data of a person.
- Enter personal information as follows:
- Last name — Enter the person's last name in the Last name field.
- First name — Enter the person's first name in the First name field.
- Company/Department — Enter the company or department name where the person is employed, in the Company/Department field.
- Title — Enter the person's title in the Title field.
- Identification — Enter the person's company ID number in the Identification field.
- End date of an employment — Enter the ending date of the person's employment. This date is automatically set for the person's key, as its Expiration date.
- Select Next.
- Enter contact information as follows:
- Address — Enter the person's address in the Address field.
- Postal code and post office — Enter the person's postal code and post office, in the Postal code and post office field.
- Country — Enter the country where the person lives, in the Country field.
- Telephone 1/2/3 — Enter the person's telephone numbers, in the telephone fields.
- Email — Enter the person's email address, in the Email field.
- External ID — Enter the person's ID in an external system. This ID is used for Application Programming Interface (API) communications only.
- Description — Enter a description of the person, in the Description field.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select Ready.
- Select Close.